- Tü39 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- MHC class II, Major Histocompatibility complex II, human leukocyte antigen, HLA
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
HLA-DR, HLA-DP, and HLA-DQ are heterodimeric cell surface glycoproteins comprised of an α (heavy) chain and a β (light) chain. They are expressed on B cells, activated T cells, monocytes/macrophages, dendritic cells, and other non-professional APCs. In conjunction with the CD3/TCR complex and CD4 molecules, HLA-DR is critical for efficient peptide presentation to CD4+ T cells. Variations in the HLA gene expression are crucial to graft survival.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human PBL
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
IP- Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Tü39 has been reported to react with a shared epitope of HLA-DR, HLA-DP, and HLA-DQ.
Additional reported applications (of relevant formats) include immunoprecipitation6, in vitro blocking of MLR5, and suppressor cell generation4. The LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin <0.1 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (contact our custom solutions team).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Pawelec G, et al. 1985. Hum. Immunol. 12:165.
- Shaw S, et al. 1985. Hum. Immunol. 12:191.
- Ziegler A, et al. 1986. Immunobiology 171:77.
- Pawelec G, et al. 1986. Hum. Immunol. 17:343. (Block)
- Dai Z, et al. 2009. J. Exp. Med. 206:793. (Block)
- Pawelec G, et al. 1988. J. Exp. Med. 167:243. (IP)
- Product Citations
AB_2563139 (BioLegend Cat. No. 361702)
- Ig superfamily, MHC class II, heterodimeric transmembrane protein
B cells, activated T cells, monocytes/macrophages, dendritic cells, other APCs
- Antigen presentation
- CD3/TCR, CD4
- Cell Type
- B cells, T cells, Monocytes, Macrophages, Dendritic cells, Antigen-presenting cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- MHC Antigens
- Antigen References
1. Thorsby E. 1974. Transplant. Rev. 18:51.
2. Qvigstad E, et al. 1984. Hum. Immunol. 11:207.
3. Servenius B, et al. 1984. EMBO J. 3:3209.
4. Ottenhoff TH, et al. 1985. Hum. Immunol. 13:105.
5. Strassmann G, et al. 1985. Hum. Immunol. 13:125.
6. Trowsdale J, et al. 1985. Immunol Rev. 85:5.
- Gene ID
- 3122 View all products for this Gene ID 3123 View all products for this Gene ID 3113 View all products for this Gene ID 3115 View all products for this Gene ID 3117 View all products for this Gene ID 3119 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about HLA-DR, DP, DQ on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.