- 14H4-1-2 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- MDL1, MDL-1, CLECSFS
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CLEC5A/MDL1 is a 40 kD transmembrane glycoprotein belonging to the C-type lectin superfamily; alternative splice variants have been described but their full-length sequence has not been determined. CLEC5A mediates inflammatory responses during autoimmune arthritis and upon binding to Dengue and Japanese encephalitis viruses. It also positively regulates osteoclastogenesis.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Partial recombinant protein (28 — 188 a.a.) expressed in 293E cells.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Product Citations
AB_2616916 (BioLegend Cat. No. 371702)
- Approximately 21 kD C-type lectin domain-containing glyocoprotein.
Expressed on immature myeloid cells, monocytes, macrophages, dendritic cells, neutrophils, NK cells, and osteocytes.
- Cell adhesion, cell-cell signalling, glycoprotein turnover, and roles in inflammation and immune response.
- DAP12, TYROBP
- Dengue Virus Envelope Proteins
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Macrophages, Monocytes, Neutrophils, NK cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Immunology
- Antigen References
1. Chen DY, et al. 2014. PLoS One e86105.
2. Wu MF, et al. 2013. Blood 121:95.
3. Yang YL, et al. 2012. J. Biomed. Biotechnol. 2012:398628.
4. Watson AA, et al. 2011. J. Biol. Chem. 286(27):24208.
- Gene ID
- 23601 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CLEC5A on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.