- W20001B (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Heat stable antigen (HSA), nectadrin, Ly-52
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD24 is a 35-45 kD glycosylphosphatidylinositol (GPI)-linked protein also known as heat stable antigen (HSA), BA-1, Ly-52, and nectadrin. It is expressed on the surface of B cells (but not plasma cells), granulocytes, follicular dendritic cells, and epithelial cells. CD24 may play a role in the regulation of B-cell proliferation and maturation. CD24 crosslinking induces a Ca2+ flux in mature B cells. CD24 has been shown to interact with CD62P (P-selectin).Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant human CD24 protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Clone W20001B can partially block binding of clone ML5 on target cells and is partially blocked by ML5.
AB_2922617 (BioLegend Cat. No. 382602)
- 35-45 kD glycosylphosphatidylinos GPI-linked protein
B lymphocytes, granulocytes, differentiating neurons, and epithelial cells
- Regulates B-cell proliferation and activation
- P-Selectin and Siglec-10
- Cell Type
- B cells, Epithelial cells, Granulocytes, Lymphocytes, Neural Stem Cells, T cells, Thymocytes
- Biology Area
- Cancer Biomarkers, Cell Biology, Cell Motility/Cytoskeleton/Structure, Immuno-Oncology, Immunology, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
- Schlossman S, et al. 1995. Leukocyte Typing V. Oxford University Press. New York.
- Fang X, et al. 2010. Cellular and Molecular Immunology. 7:100-3.
- Gene ID
- 100133941 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD24 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-human CD24||W20001B||FC|
|APC anti-human CD24||W20001B||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.