- 33.1 (Ab33) (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Tie2, TEK
- Mouse IgG1 κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD202b is a 145 kD type I transmembrane protein, also known as Tie2 or TEK. It is a member of the receptor tyrosine kinase (RTK) family of proteins and is expressed by endothelial cells and their progenitors, quiescent hematopoietic stem cells (HSCs), and a subpopulation of monocytes. Angiopoietin-1 (Ang-1) is an activator of CD202b to promote, maintain, and stabilize mature vessels and to maintain HSCs in quiescent state. Ang-2 is another ligand of CD202b, which is involved in postnatal angiogenesis and in antagonizing the effects of Ang-1. Tie2 binds to Ang-4 as well.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant extracellular domain of human Tie2
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
IP, WB, IHC-F , ELISA - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications include: immunoprecipitation, Wstern blot, immunohistochemical staining of frozen tissue sections and ELISA
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Peters KG, et al. 1998. Br. J. Cancer. 77:51.
- Wong AL, et al. 1997. Circ. Res. 81:567.
- Lin P, et al. 1998. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 95:8829.
AB_1134251 (BioLegend Cat. No. 334202)
- 145 kD type I transmembrane protein, receptor tyrosine kinase (RTK) family
Endothelial cells, subsets of hematopoietic stem cells and and a subset of monocytes
- Angiogenesis, hemotopoiesis, monocytes chemotaxis
- Angiopoietin-1 (Ang-1), Ang-2, and Ang-4
- Cell Type
- Endothelial cells, Hematopoietic stem and progenitors, Monocytes
- Biology Area
- Angiogenesis, Cell Biology, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1.De Palma M, et al. 2005. Cancer Cell. 8:211
2.Shaw JP, et al. 2004. Blood Cells Mol. Dis. 32:168
3. Hsu HC, et al. 2000. Blood. 96:3757
4. Arai F, et al. 2004. Cell. 118:149
- Gene ID
- 7010 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD202b on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.