- QA20B14 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD161, also known as NKR-P1A, is a type II transmembrane glycoprotein that is expressed as a 40-44 kD homodimer. It is a member of the C-type lectin superfamily. CD161 is expressed on a majority of NK cells, NKT cells, and subsets of peripheral T cells and CD3+ thymocytes. It has been reported that Th17 cells are a subpopulation of CD4+CD161+CCR6+ cells. While the biological function of CD161 is not clear, it has been suggested to serve either as a stimulatory receptor or to inhibit NK cell-mediated cytotoxicity and cytokine production. LLT-1 (lectin-like transcript-1), also known as osteoclast inhibitory lectin or CLEC2D, is the ligand of CD161.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human NK cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2910447 (BioLegend Cat. No. 379502)
- Type II glycoprotein, 40-44 kD homodimer, C-type lectin superfamily
NK cells, T subset, subset of CD3+ thymocytes
- LLT-1 (Lectin-like transcript-1)
- Cell Type
- NK cells, T cells, Thymocytes
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Signal Transduction
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
- Takahashi T, et al. 2006. J Immunol. 176:211-6.
- Cosmi L, et al. 2008. J Exp Med. 205:1903-16.
- Aldemir H, et al. 2005. J Immunol. 175:7791-5.
- Rosen DB, et al. 2008. J Immunol. 180:6508-17.
- Gene ID
- 3820 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD161 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-human CD161 Recombinant Antibody||QA20B14||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.