- W15111A (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Forkhead box O3, FKHRL1, FOXO3A
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
The Fork-head box O (FOXO) family of transcription factors is comprised of four family members; FOXO1, FOXO3, FOXO4, and FOXO6. FOXO3 was originally identified as a tumor suppressor and has been shown to regulate several cellular processes, such as cell cycle arrest, apoptosis, autophagy, longevity, and stress response. FOXO3 activity is determined by its post-translational modifications and subcellular localization. FOXO3 is inactivated by cytoplasmic retension through AKT/PI3K signaling pathways. FOXO3 inactivation has been associated with cell proliferation and tumorigenesis. In contrast, over-expression of FOXO3 leads to inhibition of tumor growth. FOXO3 also plays an important role in the development of regulatory T cells. FOXO3-deficient mice showed organ inflammation phenotype and increased production of proinflammatory cytokines during viral infection.Product Details
- Human, Mouse
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human FOXO3 recombinant protein (424-673 a.a.) expressed in E. coli.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
KO/KD-WB - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.5 - 2.0 µg per ml. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2616882 (BioLegend Cat. No. 686302)
- 673 amino acids with a predicted molecular weight of 71.3 kD. Contains a fork-head domain responsible for DNA binding.
Cytoplasm and nucleus.
- FOXO3 is a transcription factor, participating in the regulation of cell cycle arrest, apoptosis, autophagy, longevity, and stress response.
- Interacts with SIRT2, 14-3-3 beta, 14-3-3 zeta, STK4, PIM1, and DDIT3.
- Biology Area
- Apoptosis/Tumor Suppressors/Cell Death, Cell Biology, Transcription Factors
- Molecular Family
- Nuclear Markers
- Antigen References
1. Morris BJ, et al. 2015. Gerontology 61:515.
2. Larsen SK, et al. 2014. Oncoimmunology 3:e953411.
3. Eijkelenboom A, et al. 2013. Cell Rep. 5:1664.
4. Yeo H, et al. 2013. EMBO J. 32:2589.
5. Pelosi E, et al. 2013. Nat. Commun. 4:1843.
6. Litvak V, et al. 2012. Nature 490:421.
- Gene ID
- 2309 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about FOXO3 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.