- Poly19058 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Epidermal filaggrin
- Rabbit Polyclonal
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Filaggrin is an intermediate filament-associated protein that aggregates keratin intermediate filaments in mammalian epidermis. It is initially synthesized as a polyprotein precursor, profilaggrin (consisting of multiple filaggrin units of 324 aa each), which is localized in keratohyalin granules, and is subsequently proteolytically processed into individual functional filaggrin molecules.Product Details
- Human, Mouse, Cross-Reactivity: Primate
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This monospecific polyclonal antibody was raised against a peptide corresponding to residues 24-39 in the partial sequence of filaggrin.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
IHC-F - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunohistochemical staining on frozen tissue sections. For immunohistochemistry, a concentration range of 1.0 - 10 μg/ml is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This product may contain other non-IgG subtypes.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Wallace L, et al. 2012. J. Cell Sci. 125:1750.
- Bayo P, et al. 2008. Endocrinology 149:1377.
- Hu Y, et al. 2001. Nature 410:710.
- Yuspa SH, et al. 1989. J. Cell Biol. 109:1207.
- Liang Y. 2011. Patholog. Res. Int. 2011:936794. (IHC) PubMed
- Roop DR, et al. 1984. J. Biol. Chem. 259:8037.
- Product Citations
AB_2616957 (BioLegend Cat. No. 905804)
- Filaggrin is a 44 kD protein.
Cytoskeleton and nucleus.
- Mutations in this gene are associated with ichthyosis vulgaris.
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Cell Motility/Cytoskeleton/Structure
- Gene ID
- 2312 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Filaggrin on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.