- 8E10.D9 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- CX3C chemokine receptor 1, fractalkine receptor, beta chemokine receptor-like 1, chemokine (C-C) receptor-like 1, GRP13, V28
Covance Catalog# MMS-5067
- Mouse IgG1, λ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CX3CR1 is a G-protein-coupled seven-transmembrane chemokine receptor, also called GPR13 or V28. It is expressed on NK cells, T cell subset, monocytes/macrophages, dendritic cells, some malignant epithelial cells, astrocytes, and microglial cells. CX3CL1 (known also as fractalkine and neurotactin) is the ligand of CX3CR1. CX3CL1 is a unique transmembrane molecule with a CX3C-motif chemokine domain and a mucin-like stalk. CX3CL1 is expressed by activated-endothelial cells, neurons, and astrocytes. The interaction of CX3CR1 and its ligand mediates cell adhesion and migration. CX3CL1 has been reported to play an important role in neuroinflammation and neurodegeneration.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This monoclonal antibody was raised against a peptide sequence conjugated to KLH corresponding to amino acids 207-222 of the human CX3CR1 protein.
- Phosphate-buffered solution.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1.0 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Please note the storage condition for this antibody has been changed from -20°C to between 2°C and 8°C. You can also check your vial or your CoA to find the most accurate storage condition for this antibody.
IHC-P - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded immunohistochemical staining. For immunohistochemistry, a concentration range of 10.0 - 20.0 µg/ml is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This antibody is effective in formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded immunohistochemical staining (IHC-P).
- Product Citations
AB_2734592 (BioLegend Cat. No. 824002)
AB_2564876 (BioLegend Cat. No. 824001)
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.