- 1E7-C9-D10-B10 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- BRCA1 Associated Protein
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
BRCA1 associated protein (BRAP) is a cytosolic protein that negatively regulates MAP kinase activation by inhibiting the formation of the Raf/MEK complex. BRAP also inhibits nuclear translocation and promotes the retention of several proteins, including BRCA1, in the cytoplasm by binding to their nuclear localization signal sequence.Product Details
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Purified recombinant human BRAP protein fragments expressed in E. coli
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
IHC-P - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by western blotting. For western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.5 - 2.0 µg/mL. For immunohistochemistry on formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue sections, a concentration range of 2.0 - 10 µg/mL is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2832876 (BioLegend Cat. No. 871001)
AB_2832877 (BioLegend Cat. No. 871002)
- BRAP is an 592 amino acid protein with predicted and observed molecular mass of ~67 kD.
Tissue Distribution: Ubiquitously expressed
Cellular Distribution: Nucleus, Cytosol
- Protein trafficking, Epigenetics
- BRCA1, Galectin-2
- Cell Type
- Astrocytes, Dopaminergic Neurons, GABAergic Neurons, Glutamatergic Neurons, Mature Neurons, Microglia, Neural Stem Cells, Neurons, Oligodendrocytes
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Innate Immunity, Neurodegeneration, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience, Protein Trafficking and Clearance, Ubiquitin/Protein Degradation
- Molecular Family
- Innate Immune Signaling
- Antigen References
- Modell SM, et al. 2014. J Relig Health. 53(3):715.
- Castro E & Eeles R. 2012. Asian J Androl. 14(3):409.
- Pristauz G, et al. 2010. Wien Med Wochenschr. 160(7-8):158.
- Gene ID
- 8315 View all products for this Gene ID 72399 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about BRAP on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-BRAP||1E7-C9-D10-B10||WB, IHC-P|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.