- 1D4-C5 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Vitamin B7, Vitamin H
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Biotin (vitamin B7 or vitamin H) is essential for cell growth and the metabolization of fat and protein. It is also often used to tag a molecule of interest. The anti-biotin antibody can be used as a second-step reagent for detecting biotinylated targets.Product Details
- All species
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Biotinylated limulus hemocyanin
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
IP, ELISA - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitation and ELISA.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Uccellini MB, et al. 2008. J. Immunol. 181:5875.
- Green NM, et al. 2012. J Biol Chem. 287:39789. PubMed.
- Product Citations
AB_10642032 (BioLegend Cat. No. 409002)
- Avidin, Streptavidin
- Gene ID
- View information about Biotin on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.