- 16B10B53 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- BTB and CNC homolog 2, Transcription regulator protein BACH2,
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
BTB and CNC Homolog 2 (BACH2) is a transcription factor of the basic leucine zipper family. BACH2 participates in the regulation of both innate and adaptive immune responses. In B cells, BACH2 plays critical roles in somatic hypermutation, class-switch recombination, memory B cell formation, and repression of myeloid genes. In T cells, BACH2 promotes the development of Foxp3+ regulatory T cells and memory T cells. Bach2 is required for the maintenance of naive CD4 T cells by suppressing effector T cell differentiation. BACH2 is also required for the maturation and function of alveolar macrophages. Defects in BACH2 gene are associated with autoimmune and allergic diseases, such as asthma, type 1 diabetes, celiac disease, rheumatoid arthritis, and generalized vitiligo.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human BACH2 recombinant protein (513-841 a.a.) expressed in E. coli.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.1 - 1.0 µg per ml. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2650879 (BioLegend Cat. No. 695602)
- 841 amino acids with a predicted molecular weight of 92.5 kD. Contains a N-terminal BTB/POZ domain for protein-protein interaction and a C-terminal bZIP domain for DNA binding.
Nucleus and cytoplasm.
- BACH2 is a transcription factor involved in the development and differentiation of both B and T cells.
- Forms homodimers or heterodimers with Maf-related transcription factors.
- Cell Type
- B cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Transcription Factors
- Molecular Family
- Nuclear Markers
- Antigen References
1. Kuwahara M, et al. 2016. Nat. Commun. 7:12596.
2. Sidwell T, et al. 2016. Nat. Immunol. 17:744.
3. Roychoudhuri R, et al. 2016. Nat. Immunol. 17:851.
4. Itoh-Nakadai A, et al. 2014. Nat. Immunol. 15:1171.
5. Kuwahara M, et al. 2014. Nat. Commun. 5:3555.
6. Kim EH, et al. 2014. J. Immunol. 192:985.
- Gene ID
- 60468 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about BACH2 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.