- K8 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Sialic acid-binding Ig-like lectin-9, CD329
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Siglecs are cell surface receptors belonging to the immunoglobulin superfamily that recognize sugar antigens. The extracellular domain of siglec-9 contains an IgV region, which binds sialic acid, followed by two IgC regions. Siglec 9 and siglec 6-8,10-12 are CD33 (siglec 3) like siglecs, which have two ITIMs in the cytoplasmic tails, suggesting their functional involvement in signal transduction. It is highly expressed on neutrophils and monocytes, and at lower levels on the subpopulations of T and B lymphocytes and NK cells. Siglec-9 plays a role in negative regulation of T cell activation, and it also affects neutrophil apoptosis.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant Siglec-9 fused to Fc region of human IgG
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PerCP/Cyanine5.5 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* PerCP/Cyanine5.5 has a maximum absorption of 482 nm and a maximum emission of 690 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunofluorescence staining2, Western blotting2, immunoprecipitation2, and ELISA3.
- Additional Product Notes
BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PerCP/Cy5.5 to PerCP/Cyanine5.5. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PerCP/Cyanine5.5 products. Contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Zhang J, et al. 2000. J. Biol. Chem. 275:22121.
- Avril T, et al. 2004. J. Immunol. 173:6841. (IF, IP, WB)
- Biedermann B, et al. 2007. Leukemia Res. 31:221. (ELISA)
AB_2728332 (BioLegend Cat. No. 351517)
AB_2728333 (BioLegend Cat. No. 351518)
- Immunoglobulin superfamily
Highly expressed on neutrophils and monocytes, and at lower levels on the subpopulations of T cells and B lymphocytes and NK cells
- Sialic acid
- Cell Type
- Monocytes, Neutrophils
- Biology Area
- Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Siglec Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Ikehara Y, et. al. 2004. J. Biol. Chem. 279:43117.
2. von Gunten S, et al. 2005. Blood 106:1423.
- Gene ID
- 27180 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Siglec-9 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
- How stable is PerCP/Cyanine5.5 tandem as compared to PerCP alone?
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 is quite photostable and also better than PerCP alone in withstanding fixation.
Other FormatsView All Siglec-9 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|Purified anti-human Siglec-9||K8||FC,ELISA,ICC,IP,WB|
|PE anti-human Siglec-9||K8||FC|
|APC anti-human Siglec-9||K8||FC|
|Pacific Blue™ anti-human Siglec-9||K8||FC|
|FITC anti-human Siglec-9||K8||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human Siglec-9||K8||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human Siglec-9||K8||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human Siglec-9||K8||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human Siglec-9||K8||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human Siglec-9||K8||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human Siglec-9
PE anti-human Siglec-9
APC anti-human Siglec-9
Pacific Blue™ anti-human Siglec-9
FITC anti-human Siglec-9
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human Siglec-9
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human Siglec-9
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human Siglec-9
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human Siglec-9
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human Siglec-9