- DX22 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD94 is a 43 kD type II transmembrane glycoprotein also known as KP43. CD94 belongs to the C-type lectin superfamily and is present as a covalently linked heterodimer with NKG2 on the cell surface. CD94 is expressed by NK cells, a subset of γδ T cells, and NKT cells. The CD94/NKG2A complex serves as an inhibitory receptor specific for HLA-class I molecules.Product Details
- Human, African Green, Baboon, Cynomolgus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- NK cell line
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PerCP/Cyanine5.5 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* PerCP/Cyanine5.5 has a maximum absorption of 482 nm and a maximum emission of 690 nm.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitation4, inhibition of NK cell-mediated lysis5, and immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen tissue sections.
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PerCP/Cy5.5 to PerCP/Cyanine5.5. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PerCP/Cyanine5.5 products. Contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Mizuki M, et al. 2000. Sarcoidosis Vasc. Diffuse Lung Dis. 17:54.
- Phillip J, et al. 1996. Immunity 5:163.
- Lazetic S, et al. 1996. J. Immunol. 157:4741.
- Lanier LL, et al. 1998. Immunity 8:693.
- Wooden SL, et al. 2005. J. Immunol. 175:1383.
- Product Citations
AB_2565522 (BioLegend Cat. No. 305514)
- C-type lectin, type II transmembrane glycoprotein, covalently associates with NKG2, 43 kD
NK cells , T subset
- Inhibits NK function
- Cell Type
- NK cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Lopez-Botet M, et al. 1997. Immunol. Rev. 155:165.
2. Moretta A, et al. 1997. Immunol. Rev. 155:105.
- Gene ID
- 3824 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD94 on UniProt.org
- How stable is PerCP/Cyanine5.5 tandem as compared to PerCP alone?
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 is quite photostable and also better than PerCP alone in withstanding fixation.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.