- 11-26c.2a (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Immunoglobulin D
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Surface IgD is an important B cell differentiation marker.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE/Dazzle™ 594 under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated PE/Dazzle™ 594 and unconjugated antibody.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.125 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* PE/Dazzle™ 594 has a maximum excitation of 566 nm and a maximum emission of 610 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
The 11-26c.2a antibody reacts with immunoglobulin D in all tested mouse haplotypes. The antibody binds membrane IgD expressed on most B cells. The 11-26c.2a antibody neither induces proliferation of splenic B cells nor induces B cell activation. Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen sections2,3.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Nitschke L, et al. 1993. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 90:1887. (FC)
- Weih D, et al. 2001. J. Immunol. 167:1909. (IHC)
- Koni PA, et al. 2001. J. Exp. Med. 193:741. (IHC)
- Ahuja A, et al. 2007. J. Immunol. 179:3351. (FC) PubMed
- Haynes NM, et al. 2007. J. Immunol. 179:5099. (FC)
- Good-Jacobson KL, et al. 2010. Nat. Immunol. 11:535. (FC) PubMed
- Tomayko MM, et al. 2010. J. Immunol. 185:7146. PubMed
- Park SY, et al. 2013. J. Immunol. 190:1094. PubMed
- Rouaud P, et al. 2014. J Exp Med. 211:975. PubMed
AB_2571984 (BioLegend Cat. No. 405741)
AB_2571985 (BioLegend Cat. No. 405742)
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.