- 1503310 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Phospho Zeta-Chain (TCR) Associated Protein Kinase 70 kD, Phospho SRK, Phospho 70 KD Zeta-Chain Associated Protein, Phospho Tyrosine-protein kinase ZAP-70
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
ZAP70 was identified in TCR-stimulated Jurkat cells. It is an inactive cytosolic tyrosine kinase that is recruited to a transmembrane receptor lacking intrinsic catalytic activity. ZAP70 and the related spleen tyrosine kinase (Syk) play a critical role in T-cell development and activation. This enzyme, which is phosphorylated on tyrosine residues upon T-cell antigen receptor (TCR) stimulation, functions in the initial step of TCR-mediated signal transduction in combination with the Src family kinases, Lck and Fyn.
ZAP70 activation can be regulated by binding to phosphorylated ITAMs of the TCR and by phosphorylation of multiple tyrosine residues on ZAP70. Phosphorylation of Tyr-315 and Tyr-319 are essential for ZAP70 positive regulation of T-lymphocyte activation whereas Tyr-292 has a negative regulatory role.
Phosphorylated Y319 is a positive regulator of ZAP70, which triggers the binding of Lck and activation of NFAT and IL-2 induction. The binding of Lck to phosphorylated Y319 promotes Lck mediated phosphorylation of Y493, and facilitates activation of downstream signaling. The importance of Y319 phosphorylation in positive regulation of ZAP70 was confirmed in a mouse model with Y319F ZAP70 mutant expression, which resulted in severe defects in calcium mobilization and thymocyte selection.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Modified peptide.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE/Cyanine7 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by introcellular immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
This antibody can also weakly react with Syk Phospho (Tyr352) on WB.
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PE/Cy7 to PE/Cyanine7. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PE/Cyanine7 products. Please contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
- Product Citations
AB_2687048 (BioLegend Cat. No. 683707)
AB_2687049 (BioLegend Cat. No. 683708)
- 619 amino acids with a predicted molecular weight of 70 kD.
Cytoplasm and cell membrane.
- Required for the assembly of a Zap-70-containing signaling complex. Activation of the PLC-g1-dependent and Ras-dependent signaling cascades. Association with PLC-g1.
- NFAM1, SLA and SLA2, CBLB, DEF6, FCRL3, VAV1, and CD247/CD3Z.
- Cell Type
- B cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Signal Transduction
- Molecular Family
- Phospho-Proteins, Protein Kinases/Phosphatase, TCRs
- Antigen References
1. Chan AC, et al. 1991. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. 88:9166.
2. Arpaia E, et al. 1994. Cell 76:947.
3. Chan AC, et al. 1994. Science 264:1599.
4. Negishi I, et al. 1995. Nature 376:435.
5. Wang H, et al. 2010. Cold Spring Harb. Perspect. Biol. 2:a002279.
6. Klammt C, et al. 2015. Nat. Immunol. 16:961.
7. Weiss A. 1993. Cell 73:209.
8. Gong Q, et al. 2001. J. Exp. Med. 194:507.
- Gene ID
- 7535 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about ZAP-70 Phospho Tyr319 Syk Phospho Tyr352 on UniProt.org
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-ZAP70 Phospho (Tyr319)/Syk Phospho (Tyr352)||1503310||ICFC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-ZAP70 Phospho (Tyr319)/Syk Phospho (Tyr352)||1503310||ICFC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-ZAP70 Phospho (Tyr319)/Syk Phospho (Tyr352)||1503310||ICFC|
|PE anti-ZAP70 Phospho (Tyr319)/Syk Phospho (Tyr352)||1503310||ICFC|
|Purified anti-ZAP70 Phospho (Tyr319)/Syk Phospho (Tyr352)||1503310||WB, ICC, ICFC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-ZAP70 Phospho (Tyr319)/Syk Phospho (Tyr352)
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-ZAP70 Phospho (Tyr319)/Syk Phospho (Tyr352)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-ZAP70 Phospho (Tyr319)/Syk Phospho (Tyr352)
PE anti-ZAP70 Phospho (Tyr319)/Syk Phospho (Tyr352)
Purified anti-ZAP70 Phospho (Tyr319)/Syk Phospho (Tyr352)