- 162.1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- CD2 like receptor activating cytotoxic cells, CD319, CS1, 19A24
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD319 is a single-pass type l transmembrane glycoprotein, expressed on NK cells, subsets of mature dendritic cells, activated B cells, and cytotoxic lymphocytes, but not in promyelocytic, B or T cell lines. Expression is highest in the spleen, lymph nodes, and peripheral blood leukocytes, and lowest in bone marrow. Additionally, it is expressed in the small intestine, stomach, appendix, lung, and trachea. CD319 is tyrosine phosphorylated in activated NK cells and is associated with 19 and 39 kD proteins. CD319 has homology with the CD2 family of receptors within the Ig superfamily. Some of the CD2 members stimulate cytotoxicity through the CD319 associated protein.Product Details
- Human, Cynomolgus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- CRACC-Human IgG1 fusion protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE/Cyanine7 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PE/Cy7 to PE/Cyanine7. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PE/Cyanine7 products. Please contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Bouchon A, et al. 2001. J. Immunol. 167:551721.
- Tassi I and Colonna M. 2005. J. Immunol. 175:79968002.
- Veillette A. 2006. Immunol. Rev. 214:2234.
AB_2565236 (BioLegend Cat. No. 331815)
AB_2565237 (BioLegend Cat. No. 331816)
- Ig superfamily, 66 kD.
NK cells, subsets of mature dendritic cells, activated B cells, cytotoxic lymphocytes but not in promyelocytic, B or T cell lines.
- Regulates T cell and NK cell functions.
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Lymphocytes, NK cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Bouchon A, et al. 2001. J. Immunol. 167:551721.
2. Tassi I and Colonna M. 2005. J. Immunol. 175:79968002.
3. Veillette A. 2006. Immunol. Rev. 214:2234.
- Gene ID
- 57823 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD319 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.