- H5/FcRL3 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Fc receptor-like 3 (FCRL3), Immune receptor translocation-associated protein 3 (IRTA3), SH2 domain-containing phosphatase anchor protein 2 (SPAP2), IFGP family protein 3 (IFGP3)
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD307c is a type 1 transmembrane glycoprotein in the FcRL family of the Ig gene superfamily that is conserved in humans and not found in mice. It is expressed on NK cells, T cell, regulatory T cell, B cell and plasma cell subsets. Intracellular ITAM and ITIM motifs in conjunction with extracellular Ig domains are thought to play a role in the regulation of immune response, and autoimmune function. Impairment of normal FcRL3 function has been linked to systemic lupus erythematosus, rheumatoid arthritis, and autoimmune thyroid disease.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- FcRL3 full length expression plasmid DNA, followed by cell boost using transiently transfected cells with the same plasmid.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE/Cyanine7 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PE/Cy7 to PE/Cyanine7. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PE/Cyanine7 products. Please contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Nagata S, et al. 2009. J. Immunol. 182:7518-26.
- Product Citations
AB_2728395 (BioLegend Cat. No. 374409)
AB_2728396 (BioLegend Cat. No. 374410)
NK, T, regulatory T, B, and plasma cell subsets.
- Tyrosine-protein phosphatase non-receptor type 6 (PTPN6).
- Cell Type
- B cells, NK cells, Plasma cells, T cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Fc Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Bin Dhuban K, et al. 2015. J. Immunol. 194(8):3687-96.
2. Yuan M, et al. 2016. Mol. Neurobiol. 53:2029-35.
3. Fang Y, et al. 2016. Immunobiology. 221(1):56-62.
- Gene ID
- 115352 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD307c/FcRL3 on UniProt.org
|PE anti-human CD307c/FcRL3||H5/FcRL3||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0826 anti-human CD307c/FcRL3||H5/FcRL3||PG|
|TotalSeq™-B0826 anti-human CD307c/FcRL3 Antibody||H5/FcRL3||PG|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD307c/FcRL3||H5/FcRL3||FC|
|TotalSeq™-C0826 anti-human CD307c/FcRL3||H5/FcRL3||PG|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-human CD307c/FcRL3||H5/FcRL3||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.