- HMβ1-1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- integrin β1, VLA-β chain, β1 integrin, GPIIa, ITGB1
- Armenian Hamster IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD29 is a 130 kD protein, also known as integrin β1, VLA-β chain, or GPIIa. It is a member of the integrin family, expressed broadly on leukocytes, endothelial cells, smooth muscle, and epithelial cells. In association with CD49a-f, CD29 forms the VLA-1 through VLA-6 complexes, respectively. It plays an important role in cell-cell or cell-matrix interaction. The HMß1-1 antibody reacts with both mouse and rat CD29. It is able to block cell adhesion and inhibit T cell proliferation.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Mouse, Rat
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Armenian Hamster
- Purified mouse VLA-4 (α4β1, CD49d/CD29)
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE/Cyanine5 under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is = 0.25 µg per 106 cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitation1, immunohistochemistry4 of acetone-fixed frozen sections, in vitro blocking of the adhesion of mouse tumor cell lines to extracellular matrix proteins and in vitro inhibition of T cell proliferative responses1, and in vivo inhibition of neutrophil migration2. The Ultra-LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin < 0.01 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. No. 102235 and 102236).
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PE/Cy5 to PE/Cyanine5. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PE/Cyanine5 products. Please contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Noto K, et al. 1995. Int. Immunol. 7:835.
- Ridger VC, et al. 2001. J. Immunol. 166:3484.
- Jia W, et al. 2005. Blood 106:3854.PubMed
- Economopoulou M, et al. 2005. Blood 106:3831.
- Lawson BR, et al. 2007. J. Immunol. 178:5366.
- Eisenmann KM, et al. 2007. J. Biol. Chem. doi:10.1074/jbc.M703243200.PubMed
- Hayashi Y, et al. 2008. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol. 294:G778. PubMed
- Kim DT, et al. 2008. Blood 111:2929.PubMed
- Hayashi Y, et al. 2008. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 326:523. PubMed
- Carlson TR, et al. 2008. Development. 135:2193. PubMed
- Sangaletti S, et al. 2008. Cancer Res. 68:9050. (Block) PubMed
- Baker CM, et al. 2012. PNAS. PubMed.
- Hirokawa Y, et al. 2014. Am J Physiol Gastrointerest Liver Physiol. 306:547. PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_528787 (BioLegend Cat. No. 102219)
- Integrin family, 130 kD
Leukocytes, endothelial cells, smooth muscle, epithelial cells
- Extracellular matrix
- Cell Type
- Embryonic Stem Cells, Endothelial cells, Epithelial cells, Leukocytes, Mesenchymal Stem Cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Stem Cells
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Noto K, et al. 1995. Int. Immunol. 7:835.
2. Springer TA. 1990. Nature 346:425.
- Gene ID
- 16412 View all products for this Gene ID 24511 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD29 on UniProt.org
|Biotin anti-mouse/rat CD29||HMβ1-1||FC|
|Purified anti-mouse/rat CD29||HMβ1-1||FC, IHC-F, IP, Block|
|FITC anti-mouse/rat CD29||HMβ1-1||FC|
|PE anti-mouse/rat CD29||HMβ1-1||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse/rat CD29||HMβ1-1||FC, IHC-F|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse/rat CD29||HMβ1-1||FC, IHC-F|
|APC anti-mouse/rat CD29||HMβ1-1||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse/rat CD29||HMβ1-1||FC|
|PE/Cyanine5 anti-mouse/rat CD29||HMβ1-1||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse/rat CD29||HMβ1-1||FC|
|Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse/rat CD29||HMβ1-1||FC|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse/rat CD29||HMβ1-1||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse/rat CD29||HMβ1-1||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-mouse/rat CD29||HMβ1-1||IHC-F|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse/rat CD29||HMβ1-1||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0570 anti-mouse/rat CD29||HMβ1-1||PG|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse/rat CD29||HMβ1-1||FC, IHC-F, IP, Block|
|TotalSeq™-C0570 anti-mouse/rat CD29 Antibody||HMβ1-1||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Biotin anti-mouse/rat CD29
Purified anti-mouse/rat CD29
FITC anti-mouse/rat CD29
PE anti-mouse/rat CD29
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse/rat CD29
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse/rat CD29
APC anti-mouse/rat CD29
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse/rat CD29
PE/Cyanine5 anti-mouse/rat CD29
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse/rat CD29
Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse/rat CD29
APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse/rat CD29
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse/rat CD29
Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-mouse/rat CD29
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse/rat CD29
TotalSeq™-A0570 anti-mouse/rat CD29
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse/rat CD29
TotalSeq™-C0570 anti-mouse/rat CD29 Antibody