- V65 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- TCR-γ/δ, γ/δ TCR
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
TCR γδ expression is observed on a subset of cells in the thymus, intestinal epithelium, skin, liver, peripheral lymphoid tissues, and peritoneum. The TCR γδ is involved in the antigen recognition of some bacterial or tumor-associated antigens presented by MHC class I. Immobilized V65 antibody has been reported to activate TCR-γδ -bearing T cells in vitro, and to deplete peripheral TCR-γδ -bearing T cells in vivo
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitation, immunohistochemical stainning of acetone-fixed frozen sections, in vitro stimulation and in vivo depletion.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Kuhnlein P, et al. 1994. J. Immunol. 153:979.
- Pelegri C, et al. 1996. Arthritis Rheum. 39(2):204.
- Tsuchiya T, et al. 2002. Amer. J. of Respir. and Crit. Care Med. 165:1640.
- Hoffman MH, et al. 2012. Ann Rheum Dis. 72:1239. PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_492904 (BioLegend Cat. No. 202605)
- Ig superfamily, associates with CD3 complex
- T subset in thymus, intestinal epithelium, peripheral lymphoid tissues and peritoneum
- Antigen recognition
- Some bacterial or tumor antigens bound MHC class I
- Cell Type
- T cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Adaptive Immunity
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
1. Allison TJ, et al. 2001. Nature 411:820.
2. Chien YH, et al. 1996. Ann. Rev. Immunol.14:511.
3. Hiromatsu K, et al. 1992. J. Exp. Med. 175:49.
4. Bluestone JA, et al. 1991. Immunol. Rev. 120:5.
- Gene ID
- View information about TCR gamma/delta on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.