- MR11-1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Vβ12 T-cell receptor, T cell receptor beta 12
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
T cell receptor Vβ12 (TCR Vβ12) is a variant of TCR β chain and, along with TCR α chain, forms the TCR heterodimer. In association with the CD3 complex, TCR α/β is responsible for antigen recognition through interaction with MHC-peptide complex to initiate the T cell-mediated immune responses. The MR11-1 antibody reacts with the Vβ12 TCR of mice bearing the b haplotype. It has been reported that Mtv-8 and Mtv-9 cause clonally deletion of Vβ12+ T cells.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.06 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Joshi P, et al. 2006. J Leukoc Biol. 80:1345. (FC)
- Product Citations
AB_10643999 (BioLegend Cat. No. 139703)
AB_10639729 (BioLegend Cat. No. 139704)
- Member of the immunoglobulin superfamily, Vβ12 is a variant of the TCR β chain which associates with the TCR α chain to form the TCR heterodimer
subset of TCR αβ+ T cells
- Recognition of peptides presented in the MHC molecules, responsible for T cell mediated immune responses
- Cell Type
- T cells
- Biology Area
- Adaptive Immunity, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- Gene ID
- 21577 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about TCR Vbeta12 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|PE anti-mouse TCR Vβ12||MR11-1||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.