- CX1 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Retinoid acid early inducible gamma
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
RAE-1 gamma is one of the five member RAE-family.Together with H60 they were identified as ligands for the mouse NKG2D molecules.Expression of RAE-1 is low or absent in normal adult tissue, but can be upreulgated by retinoid acid and constitutively expressed on some tumors.This antibody has weak crossreativity with RAE-1 alpha and RAE-1 beta.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse RAE-1 gamma transfected cell line
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per 106 cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Lodoen M, et al. 2003. J. Exp. Med. 197:1245.
- Product Citations
AB_1227755 (BioLegend Cat. No. 130107)
This product is for in vitro research use only. It is not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this product to produce products for sale or for diagnostic therapeutic or drug discovery purposes is prohibited. In order to obtain a license to use this product for commercial purposes contact The Regents of the University of California.
- RAE is a family of GPI-anchord surface protein consisting of alpha, beta, gamma, delta and epsilon. They share strong homology within the family and weak homology with MHC class 1 molecule.
Expression of RAE-1 is low or absent on normal, adult tissue, but consititutively expressed on some tumors and can be induced by retinoid acid.
- As ligands for the mouse activating NKG2D expressed by NK cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- MHC Antigens
- Antigen References
1. Cerwenka A, et al. 2000. Immnity. 12:721
2. Lodoen M, et al. 2003 J. Exp. Med. 197:1245
3. Diefenbach A, et al. 2001 Nature 413:165
- Gene ID
- 66679 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about RAE-1gamma on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.