- S17016D (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- NKR-P1C, NKR-P1B, Ly-55, CD161b, CD161c
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
NK-1.1 surface antigen, also known as CD161b/CD161c and Ly-55, is encoded by the NKR-P1B/NKR-P1C gene. It is expressed on NK cells and NK-T cells in some mouse strains, including C57BL/6, FVB/N, and NZB, but not AKR, BALB/c, CBA/J, C3H, DBA/1, DBA/2, NOD, SJL, and 129. Expression of NKR-P1C antigen has been correlated with lysis of tumor cells in vitro and rejection of bone marrow allografts in vivo. NK-1.1 has also been shown to play a role in NK cell activation, IFN-γ production, and cytotoxic granule release. NK-1.1 and DX5 are commonly used as mouse NK cell markers.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse NK1.1-transfectants
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Clone S17016D cross-blocks anti-mouse NK1.1 clone PK136, and can stain for NK1.1 post-formaldehyde and methanol-based fixation based on in-house testing.
- Product Citations
AB_2783135 (BioLegend Cat. No. 156503)
AB_2783136 (BioLegend Cat. No. 156504)
- NKR-P1 gene family
NK and NK-T cells in the NK1.1 mouse strains (C57BL, FVB/N, NZB)
- NK cell activation, IFN-γ production, cytotoxic granule release
- Cell Type
- NK cells, NKT cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Antigen References
- Lanier LL. 1997. Immunity 6:371.
- Yokoyama WM, Seaman WE. 1993. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 11:613.
- Koo GC, et al. 1986. J. Immunol. 137:3742.
- Giorda R, Trucco M. 1991. J. Immunol. 147:1701.
- Gene ID
- 17059 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about NK-1.1 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|PE anti-mouse NK-1.1||S17016D||FC|
|Purified anti-mouse NK-1.1||S17016D||FC|
|APC anti-mouse NK-1.1||S17016D||FC|
|FITC anti-mouse NK-1.1||S17016D||FC|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse NK-1.1 Antibody||S17016D||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse NK-1.1 Antibody||S17016D||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse NK-1.1||S17016D||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse NK-1.1 Antibody||S17016D||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse NK-1.1||S17016D||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 810 anti-mouse NK-1.1||S17016D||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse NK-1.1||S17016D||FC|
|PE/Cyanine5 anti-mouse NK-1.1||S17016D||FC|
|KIRAVIA Blue 520™ anti-mouse NK-1.1||S17016D||FC|
|Spark NIR™ 685 anti-mouse NK-1.1 Antibody||S17016D||FC|
|Spark YG™ 581 anti-mouse NK-1.1||S17016D||FC|
|PE/Fire™ 700 anti-mouse NK-1.1||S17016D||FC|
|Spark Red™ 718 anti-mouse NK-1.1||S17016D||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
PE anti-mouse NK-1.1
Purified anti-mouse NK-1.1
APC anti-mouse NK-1.1
FITC anti-mouse NK-1.1
APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse NK-1.1 Antibody
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse NK-1.1 Antibody
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse NK-1.1
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse NK-1.1 Antibody
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse NK-1.1
APC/Fire™ 810 anti-mouse NK-1.1
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse NK-1.1
PE/Cyanine5 anti-mouse NK-1.1
KIRAVIA Blue 520™ anti-mouse NK-1.1
Spark NIR™ 685 anti-mouse NK-1.1 Antibody
Spark YG™ 581 anti-mouse NK-1.1
PE/Fire™ 700 anti-mouse NK-1.1
Spark Red™ 718 anti-mouse NK-1.1