- I3/2.3 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- T200, Ly-5, LCA
- Rat IgG2b
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD45 is a 180-240 kD glycoprotein also known as the leukocyte common antigen (LCA), T200, or Ly-5. It is a member of the protein tyrosine phosphatase (PTP) family, expressed on all hematopoietic cells except mature erythrocytes and platelets. There are different isoforms of CD45 that arise from alternative splicing of exons 4, 5, and 6, which encode A, B, and C determinants, respectively. CD45 plays a key role in TCR and BCR signal transduction. These isoforms are very specific to the activation and maturation state of the cell as well as cell type. The primary ligands for CD45 are galectin-1, CD2, CD3, CD4, TCR, CD22, and Thy-1.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse lymphoma cell line
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemical staining of paraffin embedded sections1 and frozen tissue sections2.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Kliment C, et al. 2009. J. Mol. Cell Cardiol. 47:730. (IHC)
- Reynolds JM, et al. 2007. J. Immunol. 179:313. (IHC)
- Product Citations
AB_2563597 (BioLegend Cat. No. 147711)
AB_2563598 (BioLegend Cat. No. 147712)
- Protein tyrosine phosphatase (PTP) family, 180-240 kD
All hematopoietic cells except mature erythrocytes and platelets
- Phosphatase, T and B cell activation
- Galectin-1, CD2, CD3, CD4, TCR, CD22, Thy-1
- Cell Type
- B cells, Mesenchymal Stem Cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers, Stem Cells, Inhibitory Molecules
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, TCRs
- Antigen References
1. Barclay A, et al. 1997. The Leukocyte Antigen FactsBook Academic Press.
2. Trowbridge IS and Thomas ML. 1994. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 12:85.
3. Kishihara K, et al. 1993. Cell 74:143.
4. Pulido R, et al. 1988. J. Immunol. 140:3851.
- Gene ID
- 19264 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD45 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.