- TY25 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- PD-L2, PDL2, B7DC, CD273
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
B7-DC is also called programmed death ligand 2 (PDL2). It has recently been clustered as CD273. This ligand is a 42 kD member of the immunoglobulin receptor superfamily expressed on a subset of dendritic cells, liver and a small subset of macrophages as well as a few transformed cell lines. CD273 has been reported to be stimulatory on dendritic cells when cross-linked and to inhibit T cell activation upon engaging the PD-1 receptor. CD273 has also been reported to bind to an alternative receptor and to mediate T cell activation through such non-PD1 mediated interactions. The TY25 antibody has been reported to be useful for blocking PD-1 mediated interactions.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse B7-DC transfected cell line
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitation1, Western blotting1,6, blocking2,4,5 of PD-1 mediated interactions, and immunohistochemistry of acetone-fixed frozen sections3. The Ultra-LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin < 0.01 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. Nos. 107221-107226).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Yamazaki T, et al. 2002. J. Immunol. 169:5538. (FC, IP, WB)
- Ansari MJI, et al. 2003. J. Exp. Med. 198:63. (Block)
- Salama AD, et al. 2003. J. Exp. Med. 198:71. (IHC)
- Matsumoto K, et al. 2004. J. Immunol. 172:2530. (FC, Block)
- Yamazaki T, et al. 2005. J. Immunol. 175:1586. (Block)
- Meng Q, et al. 2006. Invest Opthalmol Vis Sci. 47:444. (WB) PubMed
- del Rio ML, et al. 2011. Transpl. Int. 24:501. (FC) PubMed
- Murakami R, et al. 2013. PLoS One. 8:73270. PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_2299418 (BioLegend Cat. No. 107205)
AB_2162011 (BioLegend Cat. No. 107206)
- B7 Immunoglobulin superfamily, 42 kD
Dendritic cells, liver, few transformed cell lines, subset of macrophages; not expressed on lymphoid tissues
- Binds to PD-1 and alternative receptor; ligation on DC stimulates, inhibits T cell responses via PD-1 binding, stimulates T cells via alternative receptor binding and promotes tumor immunity
- PD-1, uncharacterized receptor
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Macrophages
- Biology Area
- Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Immune Checkpoint Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Shin T, et al. 2003. J. Exp. Med. 198:31.
2. Liu X, et al. 2003. J. Exp. Med. 197:1721.
3. Carreno BM, et al. 2002. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 20:29.
- Gene ID
- 58205 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD273 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.