- 480.1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- DNAM-1, PTA1(platelet and T cell activation antigen 1), TLISA1, LFA-1 associated Molecule PTA-1
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD226 (DNAM-1) is constitutively expressed on native CD8+ cells and on some CD4+ T cells, macrophages and NK cells. CD226 is involved in NK and T cell mediated cytotoxicity against certain tumors. CD155 and CD112 are the ligands for CD226. This antibody (480.1) is reported by the developer to partially block the binding of mouse CD155.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Jurkat cells transfected with mouse CD226
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Dardalhon V, et al. 2005. J. Immunol. 175:1558
- Product Citations
AB_1279173 (BioLegend Cat. No. 132006)
- 65 kd glycoprotein of a member of Ig-superfamily containing 2 immunologlobulin-like domains.
Expressed on majority of CD8+ and CD4+ T cells, NK cells, monocytes/macrophages and a subset of B cells. Reported to upregulated on Th1 cells, but downregulated in Th2 cells.
- Mediates cellular adhesion, involved in LFA-1 co-stimulatory signal for T cell differentiation and proliferation
- CD112 and CD155
- Cell Type
- B cells, Macrophages, Monocytes, NK cells, T cells, Th1
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Tahara Hanaoka S et al. 2006 Blood 107:1491
2. Shibuya K et al. 2003. J. Exp. Med. 198:1829
- Gene ID
- 225825 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD226 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse CD226 (DNAM-1)||480.1||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.