- Ba160 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- CD200 R3, CD200RLb, OX-2 Receptor 3, CD200 receptor 3
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD200R3, also known as CD200RLb and OX-2 Receptor 3, is a disulfide-linked dimmeric CD200R-like receptor which belongs to immunoglobulin superfamily. Its positively charged aminio acid lysinein associates with ITAM- or YxxM motif-bearing adaptor molecules such as DAP12, DAP10, FcRγ, and CD3ζ. CD200R3 functions as an activating receptor to regulate IgE independent immune response.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse primary basophils
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Ba160 recognizes circulating and bone marrow basophils; it also recognizes a subset of mast cells in the peritoneal cavity and skin.
A single intravenous administration of 30 µg of LEAF Ba160 to mice induces a dramatic reduction of basophil number in peripheral blood from day 1 to day 10. *Tested in the development stage.
- Product Citations
AB_10917057 (BioLegend Cat. No. 142306)
- Immunoglobulin superfamily; disulfide-linked dimmer with positively charged amino acids in transmembrane; molecular weight is about ~38 kD or ~74 kD (reduced or non-reduced condition, respectively).
- Basophils in peripheral blood, bone marrow, spleen: mast cells in peritoneal cavity and skin.
- Transduce stimulatory signals.
- DAP12, DAP10, FcRγ, or CD3ζ
- Cell Type
- Basophils, Mast cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Inhibitory Molecules
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Voehringer D, et al. 2004. J. Biol. Chem. 52:54117.
2. Kojima T, et al. 2007. J. Immunol. 179:7093.
3. Sato K, et al. 2009. Blood 113:4780.
- Gene ID
- 74603 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD200R3 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|Purified anti-mouse CD200R3||Ba160||FC, Depletion|
|PE anti-mouse CD200R3||Ba160||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.