- M14-23 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- LPS receptor
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD14 is a 53-55 kD glycosylphosphatidylinositol (GPI)-linked membrane glycoprotein that is also known as LPS receptor. CD14 is expressed on macrophages, dendritic cells, Kupffer cells, hepatocytes, and granulocytes. As a high affinity receptor for LPS-LBP (LPS-binding protein) complex, CD14 in association with Toll-like Receptor 4 (TLR4) or 2 (TLR2), is involved in the clearance of gram-negative pathogens.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse CD14-expressing NRK-52E transfected cells.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats of this clone) include: blocking.1 M14-23 blocks LPS-binding to CD14/MD4/TLR4 complex in transfected cells.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Tsukamoto H, et al. 2010. Int. Immunol. 22(4):271. (Block)
- Product Citations
AB_2728188 (BioLegend Cat. No. 150105)
AB_2728189 (BioLegend Cat. No. 150106)
- GPI-linked membrane glycoprotein, 53 - 55 kD.
Macrophages, dendritic cells, kupffer cells, and hepatocytes.
- LPS receptor and clearance of Gram-negative pathogens.
- Cell Type
- Macrophages, Dendritic cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Stocks S, et al. 1990. Biochem. J. 268:275.
2. Akashi S, et al. 2003. J. Exp. Med. 198:1035.
3. Matsuura K, et al. 1994. J. Exp. Med. 179:1671.
4. Liu S, et al. 1998. Infect. Immun. 66:5089.
- Gene ID
- 12475 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD14 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|Purified anti-mouse CD14||M14-23||FC|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse CD14||M14-23||FC,Block|
|PE anti-mouse CD14||M14-23||FC|
|Spark YG™ 593 anti-mouse CD14||M14-23||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.