- I015F8 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD124, a subunit of IL-4R, is a 140 kD transmembrane glycoprotein. It associates with either the common γ-chain (CD132) to form the type I IL-4R complex, which specifically binds IL-4, or with IL-13Ra1 to form the type II IL-4R heterodimeric complex, which binds and transduces signals from either IL-4 or IL-13. A truncated form of IL-4Rα exists in soluble form in biological fluids. CD124 is expressed on mouse late precursors and mature B cells, T cells, monocytes, and has low expression on granulocytes. In B cells, CD124 can bind IL-4 and IL-13 and regulate IgE antibody production. In T cells, the type I IL-4R (IL-4R/gC) is mostly responsible for Th2 cell expansion by mediating IL-4-dependent activation of the transcription factors in hematopoietic cells. The type II IL-4R (IL-4R/IL-13Ra1) is the main route for nonhematopoietic cell responses to IL-4 or IL-13.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant Mouse IL4Rα encoding the extracellular domain (amino acid residues 26 - 233) was fused to the carboxy-terminal Fc region of human IgG1 via a linker peptide.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Product Citations
AB_2561729 (BioLegend Cat. No. 144803)
AB_2561730 (BioLegend Cat. No. 144804)
- 140 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein, associates with common γ chain or IL-13 receptor alpha-1 subunit
B cells, T cells, monocytes, and low levels on granulocytes.
- Regulates IgE antibody production in B cells, Th2 cell expansion, and IL-4 or IL-13 induced response in non-hematopoietic cells
- IL-4, IL-13
- Cell Type
- B cells, Granulocytes, Monocytes, T cells
- Biology Area
- Apoptosis/Tumor Suppressors/Cell Death, Cell Biology, Immunology, Signal Transduction, Transcription Factors
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Kashiwada M, et al. 2001. J. Immunol. 167:6382.
2. Gilmour J, et al. 2008. J. Immunol. 124:437.
3. Hage T, et al. 1999. Cell 97:271.
- Gene ID
- 16190 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD124 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.