- 14C2A07 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- CLEC15A, MAFA-L, MAFA-2F1, MAFA-LIKE, 2F1
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Killer cell lectin-like receptor subfamily G member (KLRG1) is a 30 kD, type II membrane glycoprotein with one C-type lectin domain and one immunoreceptor tyrosine-based inhibitory motif (ITIM). KLRG1 is expressed by subsets of natural killer cells (NKs) and effector and memory T cells. It inhibits cell activation and proliferation and is also a marker of T cell senescence. The binding of KLRG1 to E-, N-, or R- cadherins blocks phosphorylation of AKT and increases the expression of cell cycle inhibitors.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human KLRG1-transfected cells.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration and expiration, please enter the lot number in our Certificate of Analysis online tool.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Product Citations
AB_2572136 (BioLegend Cat. No. 368609)
AB_2572137 (BioLegend Cat. No. 368610)
- Type II membrane glycoprotein, one C-type lectin domain, one ITIM, 30 kD.
Subsets of natural killer cells, effector and memory T cells.
- Inhibits cell activation and proliferation
- E-, N-, R- cadherins.
- Cell Type
- NK cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Antigen References
1. Shi L, et al. 2014. J. Immunol. 192:649.
- Gene ID
- 10219 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about KLRG1 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|Purified anti-human KLRG1 (MAFA)||14C2A07||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human KLRG1 (MAFA)||14C2A07||FC|
|APC anti-human KLRG1 (MAFA)||14C2A07||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human KLRG1 (MAFA)||14C2A07||FC|
|PE anti-human KLRG1 (MAFA)||14C2A07||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human KLRG1 (MAFA)||14C2A07||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human KLRG1 (MAFA)||14C2A07||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human KLRG1 (MAFA) Antibody||14C2A07||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human KLRG1 (MAFA)||14C2A07||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 810 anti-human KLRG1 (MAFA)||14C2A07||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human KLRG1 (MAFA)
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human KLRG1 (MAFA)
APC anti-human KLRG1 (MAFA)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human KLRG1 (MAFA)
PE anti-human KLRG1 (MAFA)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human KLRG1 (MAFA)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human KLRG1 (MAFA)
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human KLRG1 (MAFA) Antibody
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human KLRG1 (MAFA)
APC/Fire™ 810 anti-human KLRG1 (MAFA)