- DOR7D2A4 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- OPRD, DOR, hDOR
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Opioid receptors are the members of seven transmembrane G-protein coupled receptors. At least 3 types of opioid receptors, µ, κ, and δ, have been identified. Human δ-opioid receptor, know as OPRD, DOR, or hDOR, is primarily expressed in brain, especially in the areas of cortex, including olfactory bulb, hippocampus, and amygdale, as well as in basal ganglia and hypothalamus. Human OPRD gene has been mapped at chromosome 1p34.3-p36.1. The endogenous ligands for the OPRD are enkephalins. The third extracellular loop of the OPRD is critical for ligand binding. The ligands binding and signal transduction functions of δ-receptor can be synergized by forming heterodimers with κ-receptor. Activation of opioid receptor inhibits cAMP production, increases phosphodiesterase activity, and results in analgesia and convulsions. Recent studies have indicated that OPRD is involved in the mechanism of heroin dependence.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- HEK-293/human Delta Opioid Receptor
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
AB_2298899 (BioLegend Cat. No. 327206)
- Seven transmembrane G-protein coupled receptor
Brain cortical area, including olfactory bulb, hippocampus, and amygdale, nucleus accumbens
- Inhibit cAMP production, increase phosphodiesterase activity, control anxiety, depression, and pain
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
1. Simonin F, et al. 1994. Mol. Pharmacol. 46:1015.
2. Befort K, et al. 1994. Genomics 20:143.
3. Bzdega T, et al. 1993. Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci. 90:9305.
4. Jordan BA. And LA Devi. 1999. Nature 399:697.
5. Xue K, et al. 2002. Am. J. Med. Genet. 11:45.
- Gene ID
- 4985 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Delta Opioid Receptor on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.