- 8F9 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- HCDM listed
- Other Names
- C-type lectin family member 9A, CD370
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD370 (CLEC9A), also known as DNGR1, is a type II transmembrane protein consisting of a single extracellular C-type lectin domain (CTLD) that is connected to the transmembrane domain by a stalk region, and an intracellular cytoplasmic tail with immunoreceptor tyrosine-based activation motif (ITAM). In humans, CLEC9A is strictly expressed on BDCA3-positive conventional dendritic cells (cDC) and CD16- monocytes. CLEC9A recognizes a ubiquitous preformed acid-labile protein associated ligand(s) that is exposed on necrotic cells. CLEC9A ligation is necessary for efficient cross-presentation of dead-cell-associated antigen by recruitment and activation of the tyrosine kinase Syk.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Product Citations
AB_10959651 (BioLegend Cat. No. 353803)
AB_10965546 (BioLegend Cat. No. 353804)
- Type II transmembrane glycoprotein; consists of a 35 amino acid (aa) cytoplasmic domain with an ITAM like motif, a 21 aa transmembrane segment, a 185 aa extracellular domain (ECD) that contains a stalk region, and one C-type lectin domain (CTLD).
Dendritic subsets including plasmacytoid dendritic cells.
- Cross-present antigen to CTL, phagocytosis necrotic cells.
- Necrotic cells.
- Ubiquitous preformed acid-labile protein associated ligand(s).
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, MHC Antigens
- Antigen References
1. Poulin LF, et al. 2010. J. Exp. Med. 207:1261.
2. Sancho D, et al. 2009. Nature 458:899.
3. Huysamen C, et al. 2008. J. Biol. Chem. 283:16693.
- Gene ID
- 283420 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD370 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.