- CH3A4A7 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Frizzled-4 receptor, Frizzled-4, Fz4, FZD4, FzE4, hFz4, FEVR, EVR1
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD344 is a member of the Frizzled family, known as Frizzled-4 (Fz4, FZD4, hFz4, or FzE4). Ten frizzled member have been identified in humans. Human FZD4 gene has been mapped to chromosome 11q14-q21. FZD4 is a 48-53 kD seven transmembrane G-protein-coupled receptor (GPCR), a receptor for Wnt proteins and norrie. It is involved in the activation of Wnt/β-catenin pathway (canonic Wnt signaling). FZD4 is a neuronal stem cell marker and is also expressed on fetal neuronal progenitor cells and neuronal intestinal cells. Kidney, lung, brain and liver express abundant of FZD4. It has been reported that FZD4 controls retinal and inner ear angiogenesis, participates in the regulation of embryonic development, tissue and cell polarization and proliferation.Product Details
- Human, African Green, Cynomolgus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- WERI-RB-1 retinoblastoma cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
AB_2109244 (BioLegend Cat. No. 326605)
AB_2109243 (BioLegend Cat. No. 326606)
- Frizzled family, seven transmenbrane G-protein-coupled receptor, 48-53 kD
Kidney, lung, brain, liver, neuronal stem cells, fetal neuronal progenitor cells and neuronal intestinal cells
- Embryonic development, tissue/cell polarization and proliferation
- Norrie, Wnt proteins
- Biology Area
- Angiogenesis, Cell Biology, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Zola H, et al. 2007. Leukocyte and Stromal Cell Molecules:The CD Markers Wiley-Liss A John Wiley & Sons Inc, Publication
2. Kirikoshi H, et al. 1999. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 264:955.
3. Smallwood PM, et al. 2007. J. Biol. Chem. 282:4057.
- Gene ID
- 8322 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD344 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.