- UP-D2 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- CD300LF, IREM-1, IgSF13,
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
IREM-1 (immune receptor expressed by myeloid cell 1) is a type I single transmembrane protein encoded by human chromosome 17q24.25. A member of the CD300 (CMRF-35) family and the Ig superfamily, IREM-1 is also known as CD300F, or CD300LF (CD300-like member F). CD300F is expressed on monocytes, granulocytes, and myeloid leukemia cell lines. The cytoplasmic domain of IREM-1 contains an ITIM and associates with the P85α subunit of PI3K (phosphoinositide 3-kinase). IREM-1 also functions as an inhibitory receptor.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications include: Coengagement of IREM-1 with UP-D2 inhibits FcReI-mediated degranulation, immunoprecipitation
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Alvarez-Errico D, et al. 2004. Eur. J. Immunol. 34:3690
- Lee SM, et al. 2011. J. Immunol. 186:6296. PubMed.
AB_2074121 (BioLegend Cat. No. 340604)
- Type I single transmembrane protein with cytoplamic ITIM, associates with p85α of PI3K, Ig superfamily
Monocytes, granulocytes, and myeloid leukemia cell lines
- Inhibition of myeloid function
- Cell Type
- Monocytes, Granulocytes, Leukemia
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Marquez JA, et al. 2007. J. Mol. Bio. 367:310
2. Alvarez-Errico D, et al. 2004. Eur. J. Immunol. 34:3690
3. Alvarez-Errico D, et al. 2007. J. Immunol. 178:808
- Gene ID
- 146722 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD300F on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.