- UP-H2 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- CD300e, CMRF35-A5, LMIR6
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
IREM-2 (immune receptor expressed by myeloid cells 2), also known as CMRF35-A5, LMIR6, CD300Le or CD300e, is a 34 kD type I single transmembrane glycoprotein. It is a member of the CD300 family and of the Ig-superfamily. IREM-2 is expressed on monocyte and myeloid dendritic cells, but not on granulocytes and lymphoid dendritic cells. IREM-2 is an activating receptor through interaction with DAP12.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- IREM-IgG fusion protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications include: immunoprecipitation and stimulation of TNF-a production by monocytes
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Aguilar H, et al. 2004. J. Immunol. 173:6703
- Gasiorowski RE, et al. 2013. Immunol Lett. 149:93. PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_2074099 (BioLegend Cat. No. 339704)
- 34 kD, type I transmembrane glycoprotein, CD300 family, Ig superfamily
- Monocytes, macrophages, dendritic cells
- Activation of myeloid cells
- Cell Type
- Monocytes, Macrophages, Dendritic cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Aguilar H, et al. 2004. J. Immunol. 173:6703
- Gene ID
- 342510 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD300e on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.