- TX45 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- LIR, CLM-6, CMRF35, IGSF16, CMRF-35, CMRF35A, CMRF-35A, CMRF35A1, CMRF35-A1
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD300c, also known as CMRF-35-like molecule 6 (CLM-6) and leukocyte immunoglobulin-like receptor (LIR) is a 25 kD protein that belongs to the myeloid-associated immunoglobulin-like receptor (MAIR) family of genes. This transmembrane protein is expressed on certain B cells, T cells, NK cells, granulocytes, macrophages, monocytes, and mast cells. CD300C promotes secretion of proinflammatory cytokines and is an activating immune receptor associated ITAM-bearing adapter DAP12 and FcRγ chain on macrophages.Product Details
- Human, African Green, Baboon, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Simhadri VR, et al. 2013. J. Innate Immun. 4:389.
AB_2208159 (BioLegend Cat. No. 334804)
- Ig superfamily, 40 kD
- Monocytes/macrophages, dendritic cells
- Regulate myeloid cell activation and promote secretion of cytokines and chemokines
- DAP12, FcRγ
- Cell Type
- Monocytes, Macrophages, Dendritic cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Borrego F. 2013. Blood 11:1951.
2. Ju X, et al. 2009. Immunobiology 730-736.
3. Simhadri, et al. 2011. BMC Immunology 12:62.
- Gene ID
- 10871 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD300c on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|Purified anti-human CD300c||TX45||FC|
|PE anti-human CD300c||TX45||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.