- 551 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Sialic acid-binding immunoglobulin-like lectin
- Rat IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The Siglec-H is a member of CD33-related Siglec family which mostly expressed in the innate immune system. Siglec-H is reported to be specifically expressed on plasmacytoid dendritic cells. Siglec-H depends on adaptor protein DAP 12 (DNAX-activating protein of 12 kD) for surface expression and signal transduction. Cross-linking with this antibody can selectively inhibit interferon-alpha production by IPCs following TLR9 ligation.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Siglec-H-Fc recombinant fusion protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with Pacific Blue™ under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume or 100 µl of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Pacific Blue™ has a maximum emission of 455 nm when it is excited at 405 nm. Prior to using Pacific Blue™ conjugate for flow cytometric analysis, please verify your flow cytometer's capability of exciting and detecting the fluorochrome.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Blasius AL, et al. 2006. J. Immunol. 177:3260.
- Product Citations
AB_10643868 (BioLegend Cat. No. 129609)
AB_10643994 (BioLegend Cat. No. 129610)
- Sialic acid-binding immunoglobulin-like lectins
Siglec-H is expressed exclusively on natural interferon-producing cells (IPCs), also called plasmacytoid dendritic cells in spleen, blood and lymph nodes. The IPCs are characterized by a complex phenotype (CD11c+, Ly-6C+, B220+, CD11b-, CD8+/-).
- Siglec-H associates with adaptor protein DAP12 for cell signaling, which reduces type 1 IFN response of IPC to CpG.
- Sialic acid
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Siglec Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Blasius AL, et al. 2006. Blood 107:2474.
2. Zhang J, et al. 2006. Blood 107:3600.
3. Blasius AL, et al. 2007. J. Exp. Med. 204:2561.
- Gene ID
- 233274 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Siglec H on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.