- BB7.2 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- MHC-class I
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
HLA-A2 is most common in Northern Asia and North America populations. MHC class I antigens associated with β2-microglobulin are expressed by all human nucleated cells. MHC class I molecules are involved in presentation of antigens to CD8+ T cells, playing an important role in cell-mediated immune responses and tumor surveillance.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Papain solubilized HLA-A2
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Pacific Blue™ under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* Pacific Blue™ has a maximum emission of 455 nm when it is excited at 405 nm. Prior to using Pacific Blue™ conjugate for flow cytometric analysis, please verify your flow cytometer's capability of exciting and detecting the fluorochrome.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
The BB7.2 antibody recognizes human leukocyte antigen (HLA) A2 which is a subset of MHC-class I molecules encoded by A*02 alleles.
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitation3.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Brodsky FM, et al. 1979. Immunol. Rev. 47:3.
- Parham P and Brodsky FM. et al. 1981. Hum. Immunol. 3:277.
- Lubben NB, et al. 2007. Mol Biol Cell. 18:3351. (IP)
- Product Citations
AB_2561569 (BioLegend Cat. No. 343312)
- Ig superfamily
A*02 individuals leukocytes
- Antigen presentation
- CD8, CD3/TCR
- Cell Type
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- MHC Antigens
- Gene ID
- 3105 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about HLA-A2 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.