|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Mouse P2RY12+ cells are either selected or depleted by incubating the sample with the biotin conjugated anti-mouse P2RY12 antibody, followed by Streptavidin Nanobeads. The magnetically labeled fraction is retained by the use of a magnetic separator. Cells collected after magnetic separation can be used for various downstream applications, including functional assays, gene expression analyses, and other phenotypic characterizations.Product Details
- Kit Contents
For Cat# 480113:
- 100 µl of Biotin-Antibody Cocktail: Biotin anti-mouse P2RY12 Antibody (Clone S16007D)
- 100 µl Streptavidin Nanobeads
For Cat# 480114:
- 1 ml of Biotin-Antibody Cocktail: Biotin anti-mouse P2RY12 Antibody (Clone S16007D)
- 1 ml Streptavidin Nanobeads
- Verified Reactivity
Cocktail: Phosphate buffer solution containing 0.09% sodium azide, 0.5% BSA, pH 7.2 with stabilizer.
Streptavidin Nanobeads: Aqueous solution containing 0.05% sodium azide and 0.3% BSA.
- The antibodies were purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with biotin under optimal conditions. Conjugated nanobeads: Protein-coated magnetic beads.
- Storage & Handling
- Antibody cocktail and Streptavidin Nanobeads should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
Cell Separation (MojoSort™) - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
10 µl of antibody cocktail for 1 X 106 cells in 100 µl of buffer.
10 µl Streptavidin Nanobeads for 1 X 106 cells in 100 µl of buffer.
- Application Notes
This kit is designed for the positive selection of mouse microglia cells from neonatal and adult brain.
Each lot has been individually optimized. Do not mix and match components from different lots or different kits.
Antibody or cocktail dilution to use in column: 40X
Nanobead dilution to use in columns: 12X
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Molecular Family
- Gene ID
- View information about P2RY12 on UniProt.org
- Is there a way to detach your magnetic particles from the cell surface?
No, not currently. We have found that cells are functional without the need to detach the magnetic Nanobeads.
- What is the size of your magnetic particles?
The average diameter is approximately 130 nm.
- Can your magnetic particles be sterile filtered?
Yes, they can be sterile filtered as the particles are smaller than 0.22 µm.
- Are MojoSort™ Nanobeads compatible with other commercially available magnetic separation systems?
MojoSort™ magnetic particles can be used with other commercially available magnetic separators, both free standing magnets and column-based systems. Because MojoSort™ protocols are optimized for the MojoSort™ separator, the protocols may need to be adjusted for other systems. Please contact BioLegend Technical Service for more information and guidance. We do not recommend using MojoSort™ particles for BD’s IMag™ or Life Technologies’ DynaMag™.
- What antibodies are present in the depletion cocktails provided for isolation kits?
Please contact our technical service team for further assistance.