- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- MagniSort™ Mouse CD8a Positive Selection Kit
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Mouse CD8a+ cells are either selected or depleted by incubating the sample with a biotin conjugated anti-mouse CD8a antibody and then magnetic Streptavidin Nanobeads. The magnetically labeled fraction is retained by the use of a magnetic separator. After collection of the CD8a+ expressing cells, downstream applications include functional assays, gene expression, phenotypic characterization, etc.Product Details
- Kit Contents
For Cat# 480135:
- 1 vial containing 100 µL of Biotin anti-mouse CD8a antibody (100X) (clone 53-6.7)
- 1 vial containing 200 µL of Streptavidin Nanobeads
For Cat# 480136:
- 1 vial containing 1 mL of Biotin anti-mouse CD8a antibody (100x) (clone 53-6.7)
- 2 vials containing 1 mL each of Streptavidin Nanobeads
Cocktail: Phosphate buffer solution containing 0.09% sodium azide, 0.5% BSA, pH 7.2 with stabilizer.
Streptavidin Nanobeads: Aqueous solution containing 0.05% sodium azide and 0.3% BSA.
- The antibodies were purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with biotin under optimal conditions. br> br>Streptavidin Nanobeads: Protein-coated magnetic beads.
- Storage & Handling
- All components should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
- Recommended Usage
10 µL of pre-diluted Biotin anti-mouse CD8a antibody for 1 x 107 cells in 100 µL of buffer. Note: Prepare the pre-diluted antibody by adding 5 µL of the Biotin anti-mouse CD8a (100X) antibody to 495 µL 1X MojoSort Buffer*.
*Suggested 100X dilution volumes results in excess diluted antibody per test. We discourage performing a 100X dilution using smaller volumes of stock antibody (e.g. 1 µL antibody + 99 µL Buffer) due to increased likelihood for pipetting error and affecting cell separation results.
10 µL of Streptavidin Nanobeads for 1 x 107 cells in 100 µL of buffer
- Application Notes
This kit is designed for the positive selection or depletion of mouse CD8a+ cells from mouse splenocytes.
Each lot has been individually optimized. Do not mix and match components from different lots or different kits.
Antibody or cocktail dilution to use in column: 200X
Nanobead dilution to use in columns: 4X
- Is there a way to detach your magnetic particles from the cell surface?
No, not currently. We have found that cells are functional without the need to detach the magnetic Nanobeads.
- What is the size of your magnetic particles?
The average diameter is approximately 130 nm.
- Can your magnetic particles be sterile filtered?
Yes, they can be sterile filtered as the particles are smaller than 0.22 µm.
- Are MojoSort™ Nanobeads compatible with other commercially available magnetic separation systems?
MojoSort™ magnetic particles can be used with other commercially available magnetic separators, both free standing magnets and column-based systems. Because MojoSort™ protocols are optimized for the MojoSort™ separator, the protocols may need to be adjusted for other systems. Please contact BioLegend Technical Service for more information and guidance. We do not recommend using MojoSort™ particles for BD’s IMag™ or Life Technologies’ DynaMag™.