|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Human CD19+ cells are either selected or depleted by incubating the sample with the biotin conjugated anti-human CD19 antibody followed by Streptavidin Nanobeads. The magnetically labeled fraction is retained by the use of a magnetic separator. After collection of the CD19+ expressing cells, downstream applications include functional assays, gene expression, phenotypic characterization, etc.Product Details
- Kit Contents
For Cat# 480105:
- 200 µl of Biotin anti-human CD19 antibody (clone SJ25C1)
- 200 µl Streptavidin Nanobeads
For Cat# 480106:
- 2 vials of 1ml of Biotin anti-human CD19 antibody (clone SJ25C1) each
- 2 vials of 1ml of Streptavidin Nanobeads each
Antibody: Phosphate buffer solution containing 0.09% sodium azide, 0.5% BSA, pH 7.2 with stabilizer.
Streptavidin Nanobeads: Aqueous solution containing 0.05% sodium azide and 0.3% BSA.
- Storage & Handling
- Antibody cocktail and Streptavidin Nanobeads should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
Cell Separation (MojoSort™) - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
10 µl of Biotin anti-human CD19 antibody for 1 x 107 cells in 100 µL of buffer.
10 µl of Streptavidin Nanobeads for 1 x 107 cells in 100 µL of buffer.
- Application Notes
This kit is designed for the positive selection or depletion of human CD19+ cells from peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMCs).
Each lot has been individually optimized. Do not mix and match components from different lots or different kits.
Antibody or cocktail dilution to use in column: 8X
Nanobead dilution to use in columns: 8X
- Biology Area
- Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Gene ID
- View information about CD19 on UniProt.org
- Are MojoSort™ Nanobeads compatible with other commercially available magnetic separation systems?
MojoSort™ magnetic particles can be used with other commercially available magnetic separators, both free standing magnets and column-based systems. Because MojoSort™ protocols are optimized for the MojoSort™ separator, the protocols may need to be adjusted for other systems. Please contact BioLegend Technical Service for more information and guidance. We do not recommend using MojoSort™ particles for BD’s IMag™ or Life Technologies’ DynaMag™.
- Can your magnetic particles be sterile filtered?
Yes, they can be sterile filtered as the particles are smaller than 0.22 µm.
- Is there a way to detach your magnetic particles from the cell surface?
No, not currently. We have found that cells are functional without the need to detach the magnetic Nanobeads.
- What is the size of your magnetic particles?
The average diameter is approximately 130 nm.