- Other Names
- Hu B Cell Panel, Multiplex assay, Flow cytometry
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|740527||100 tests||1 200€|
Human B cells, also known as B lymphocytes, are white blood cells that play key roles in adaptive immune responses. They function in the humoral immunity component of the adaptive immune system by secreting antibodies, and are also classified as professional antigen presenting cells (APCs). In addition, B cells also secrete an array of cytokines that mediate Th1- and Th2-like immune responses.
The LEGENDplex™ Human B Cell Panel (13-plex) is a bead-based multiplex assay panel, which uses fluorescence-encoded beads suitable for use on various flow cytometers. This Panel focuses on 13 key targets involved in B cell function, activation, proliferation, and survival. It allows simultaneous quantification of 13 human cytokines, which include: TNF-α, IL-13, IL-4, IL-10, IL-6, IL-2, TNF-β, IFN-γ, IL-17A, IL-12p70, APRIL, BAFF, CD40L, and are collectively secreted by Be1, Be2, Breg, CD4+ lymphocytes, dendritic cells and monocytes. It provides higher detection sensitivity and broader dynamic range than traditional ELISA methods. This panel has been validated for use on cell culture supernatant, serum, and plasma samples.
The LEGENDplex™ Human B Cell Panel is designed to allow flexible customization within the panel. It can also be divided into sub-panels, such as:
LEGENDplex™ Human B Effector 1 (Be1) Panel (4-plex)
LEGENDplex™ Human B Effector 2 (Be2) Panel (5-plex)
LEGENDplex™ Human B Effector 1/2 (Be1/2) Panel (9-plex)
LEGENDplex™ Human B Cell Activator Panel (3-plex)
Please visit www.biolegend.com/legendplex for more information on panel design and how to mix and match within the panel.
- Kit Contents
- Setup Beads 1: FITC Beads (1 ml)
- Setup Beads 2: PE Beads (1 ml)
- Setup Beads 3: Raw Beads (2 ml)
- Capture Beads (3.5 ml)
- Detection Antibodies (3.5 ml)
- Standard Cocktail, Lyophilized (1 vial)
- SA-PE (3.5 ml)
- Matrix B1, Lyophilized (1 vial)
- Assay Buffer (25 ml)
- Wash Buffer (25 ml)
- Plate Sealers (4 sheets)
- Data Analysis Software Dongle
- V-bottom Plate
- Application Notes
View more applications data for this product in our Scientific Poster Library.
- Materials Not Included
- Flow Cytometer
- Pipettes and Tips
- Reagent Reservoirs for Multichannel Pipettes
- Polypropylene Microfuge Tubes
- Vortex Mixer
- Aluminum Foil
- Absorbent Pads or Paper Towels
- Plate Shaker
- Tabletop Centrifuges
- A Vacuum Filtration Unit and a Vacuum Source (if using filter plates)
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- Cytokines/Chemokines, Growth Factors
- Gene ID
- 7124 View all products for this Gene ID 3565 View all products for this Gene ID 3586 View all products for this Gene ID 3569 View all products for this Gene ID 3558 View all products for this Gene ID 4049 View all products for this Gene ID 3458 View all products for this Gene ID 3605 View all products for this Gene ID 3592 View all products for this Gene ID 3593 View all products for this Gene ID 8741 View all products for this Gene ID 10673 View all products for this Gene ID 959 View all products for this Gene ID
- After I finish the staining process, how long can I wait before reading my LEGENDplex™ samples?
The samples can be kept overnight at 4°C while being protected from exposure to light and be read the next day. There may be a decrease in signal, but overall, the assay results should not be affected. Storing the samples for extended periods of time is not recommended, as it could lead to further reductions in signal.
- If I don't have a vacuum, how do I remove the liquid from my plate?
Do NOT invert the plate to dump the liquid. The beads will not adhere to the plate. After centrifugation using a swing bucket rotor with a plate adaptor, you can remove the liquid by using a pipette.
- Is special software required for data analysis?
Typically flow cytometers generate output files in FCS format (e.g. FCS 2.0, 3.0, or 3.1) and in some cases in list mode file format (LMD). FCS files can be analyzed by different software. Data generated from using LEGENDplex™ kits can be analyzed using the LEGENDplex™ data analysis software freely available on the BioLegend website (biolegend.com/legendplex/software). A free of charge software license dongle is currently provided in the kit. Please check our website for the most updated versions of the software.
- Should I perform the assay with the filter plates or with V-bottom plates?
Filter plates or V-bottom plates have been included in some kits for your convenience. Performing the assay with filter plates is generally recommended. A vacuum filtration unit is required to work with the filter plates. If however, you don’t have access to a vacuum manifold, then you can use the V-bottom plates or micro-FACS tubes as described in the manual and follow the recommended assay protocols for the type of plates or tubes you choose. All tubes and plates should be made from low binding polypropylene. Polystyrene ELISA or cell culture plates should not be used.
- What is the shelf life of LEGENDplex™ kits?
LEGENDplex™ kits are valid for 6 months from the date of receipt.