- S17007L (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD170, also known as Siglec-F, Siglec-5, is a member of the Sialic acid-binding Ig-like lectin family, type I single pass transmembrane protein, with 4 extracellular Ig-like domains and 2 ITIM motifs in the cytoplasmic domain; preferentially binds [alpha]-2,3-linked sialic acid. Siglec F is expressed in eosinophils, alveolar macrophages and intestinal microfold (M) cells and induces apoptosis of the lung eosinophis during allergic asthma.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with KIRAVIA Blue 520™ under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* KIRAVIA Blue 520™ has an excitation maximum of 495 nm, and a maximum emission of 520 nm.
KIRAVIA Blue™ 520 is a trademark of Sony. This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sony and is made and sold under license from Sony Corporation. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
Sony and the Sony logo are registered trademarks of Sony Corporation.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
AB_2890712 (BioLegend Cat. No. 155521)
AB_2890712 (BioLegend Cat. No. 155522)
- Member of the Sialic acid-binding Ig-like lectin family, type I, single pass, transmembrane protein, 4 extracellular Ig-like domains, 2 ITIM motifs in the cytoplasmic domain
Eosinophils, alveolar macrophages, intestinal microfold (M) cells
- Induces apoptosis in eosinophils
- [alpha]-2,3-linked sialic acid
- Cell Type
- Eosinophils, Macrophages
- Biology Area
- Apoptosis/Tumor Suppressors/Cell Death, Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Siglec Molecules
- Antigen References
- Gicheva N, et al. 2016. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 479:1.
- Kiwamoto T, et al. 2015. J. Allergy Clin. Immunol. 135:1329.
- Suzukawa M, et al. 2013. J. Immunol. 190:5939.
- Patnode ML, et al. 2013. J. Biol. Chem. 288:26533.
- Gene ID
- 233186 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD170 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.