- AMS-9.1 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Igh-5a, Igh-5.4
- Mouse (SJL) IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
This antibody was raised by immunization with BALB/c mouse splenocytes. It specifically reacts with mouse IgD of Igh-Ca haplotype, but does not react with b and c haplotypes. This antibody is able to induce B cell activation and proliferation.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with FITC under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per 106 cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen sections.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Stall AM, et al. 1984. J. Immunol. 132:787.
- Goroff DK, et al. 1986. J. Immunol. 136:2382.
AB_315033 (BioLegend Cat. No. 406104)
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.