- RMK-45 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Immunoglobulin light chain kappa
- Rat IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The RMK-45 monoclonal antibody reacts with immunoglobulin light chain kappa in all tested mouse haplotype (Igh-a and b). It does not react with the lambda chain.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with FITC under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Application Notes
The RMK-12 monoclonal antibody may be used as a primary antibody for ELISA or as secondary for detection of mouse Ig kappa.
- Product Citations
AB_2563584 (BioLegend Cat. No. 409509)
AB_2563585 (BioLegend Cat. No. 409510)
- Immunoglobulin family
- Biology Area
- Apoptosis/Tumor Suppressors/Cell Death, Cell Biology, Protein Synthesis
- Antigen References
1. Ludwig TE, et al. 2006. Nat. Methods. 3:637.
2. Nguyen DH, et al. 2005. J. Immunol. 175:228.
3. Bardor M, et al. 2005. J. Biol. Chem. 280:4228.
4. Diaz SL, et al. 2009. PLoS One. 4:e4241.
- Gene ID
- 243469 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Ig light chain kappa on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-mouse Ig light chain κ||RMK-45||FC, ELISA|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse Ig light chain κ||RMK-45||FC|
|PE anti-mouse Ig light chain κ||RMK-45||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse Ig light chain κ||RMK-45||FC|
|FITC anti-mouse Ig light chain κ||RMK-45||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.