- MB4B4 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD45RB is a 220 kD single chain type I membrane glycoprotein. It is an exon 5 splice variant of the tyrosine phosphatase CD45. The CD45RB isoform is expressed on thymocytes, T cell subsets, B cells, monocytes/macrophages, granulocytes, and dendritic cells. CD45RB plays a critical role in TCR and BCR signaling. As T cells become activated and progress from naïve to memory cells, CD45RB expression is downregulated. Additionally, functionally distinct CD4+ T cell subsets, which secrete differing cytokine profiles, can be separated by CD45RB intensity. The primary ligands for CD45 are galectin-1, CD2, CD3, CD4 and Thy-1.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- anti-Ig activated murine B cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with FITC under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Birkeland ML, et al. 1988. J. Mol. Cell. Immunol. 4:71.
- Birkeland ML, et al. 1989. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 86:6734.
- Lazarovits AI, et al. 1999. Kidney Int. 55:1303.
- Product Citations
AB_2616741 (BioLegend Cat. No. 151607)
AB_2616742 (BioLegend Cat. No. 151608)
- Tyrosine phosphatases, type I transmembrane, 220 kD (exon 5 splicing of CD45 gene).
Thymocytes, T cell subset, B cells, monocytes/macrophages, granulocytes, and dendritic cells.
- Enhances TCR and BCR signaling.
- Galectin-1, CD2, CD3, and CD4.
- Cell Type
- Thymocytes, T cells, B cells, Monocytes, Macrophages, Dendritic cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers, Inhibitory Molecules
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Lee KM, et al. 2014. Cell Transplant. 23:51.
2. Kamanaka M, et al. 2011. J. Exp. Med. 208:1027.
3. Gagliani N, et al. 2011. PLoS One 6(12):e28434.
4. Ten Hove T, et al. 2004. J. Leuko. Biol. 75:1010.
5. Ogilvy S, et al. 2003. J. Immunol. 171:1792.
- Gene ID
- 19264 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD45RB on UniProt.org
|APC anti-mouse CD45RB||MB4B4||FC|
|Purified anti-mouse CD45RB||MB4B4||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.