- SA051D1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- CXCR6, Chemokine (C-X-C motif) receptor 6, BONZO, STRL33, chemokine receptor 6, CD 186, CXC-R6, CXCR-6, C-X-C chemokine receptor type 6
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD186, or CXCR6, is a 39 kD G-protein coupled chemokine receptor with seven transmembrane-spanning regions. Its ligand is CXCL16. It is expressed on different T cell subsets and is upregulated in activated T cells. Expression of CXCR6 is correlated with increased inflammatory responses and seems to contribute to liver fibrosis.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with FITC under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Product Citations
AB_2572144 (BioLegend Cat. No. 151107)
AB_2572145 (BioLegend Cat. No. 151108)
- G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
T cells and natural killer T (NKT) cells.
- Chemotaxis and the development of T cells.
- Cell Type
- NKT cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Cell Motility/Cytoskeleton/Structure, Immunology, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors, GPCR
- Antigen References
1. Kim CH, et al. 2001. J. Clin. Invest. 107:595.
2. Heesch K, et al. 2014. PLoS One. 9:5.
3. Wehr A, et al. 2013. J. Immunol. 190:5226.
- Gene ID
- 80901 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD186 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.