- NP4D6 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- E-NPP3, ENPP3
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD203c, a transmembrane protein and a member of the ectoenzyme family, is involved in the hydrolysis of extracellular oligonucleotides, nucleoside phosphates, and NAD (possesses ATPase and ATP pyrophosphatase activity). The molecular weight of CD203c is between 130 and 150 kD under reducing conditions and 270 kD under non-reducing conditions. CD203c is expressed on basophils and mast cells, and is highly expressed on activated basophils. Secretory glands in endometrium and glioma cells are also positive. CD203c is a multifunctional ectoenzyme involved in the clearance of extracellular nucleotides whose substrates include nucleoside triphosphates, nucleoside diphosphates, cAMP, and NAD.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- HEK-293 cells transfected with human E-NPP3
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with FITC under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Product Citations
AB_11219001 (BioLegend Cat. No. 324613)
AB_11218991 (BioLegend Cat. No. 324614)
- Transmembrane ectoenzyme family member involved in the hydrolysis of extracellular oligonucleotides, nucleoside phosphates, and NAD (possesses ATPase and ATP pyrophosphatase activity); reduced molecular weight is 130 and 150 kD, unreduced is 270 kD
Basophils and mast cells, highly expressed on activated basophils; secretory glands in endometrium and glioma cells are also positive
- Multifunctional ectoenzyme involved in the clearance of extracellular nucleotides
- Substrates include nucleoside triphosphates, nucleoside diphosphates, cAMP, and NAD
- Cell Type
- Basophils, Mast cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Yano Y, et al. 2003. Int. J. Mol. Med. 12:763.
2. Andoh K, et al. 1999. Biochim. Biophys. Acta. 1446:213.
- Gene ID
- 5169 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD203c on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.