- 58XB4 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Integrin β4, β4 integrin, TSP-1180, ITGB4
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD104 is a 205 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein, known as integrin β4 chain or β4 integrin, that associates with integrin α6 (CD49f) forms α6/β4 (CD49f/CD104) heterodimer. CD104 is expressed on epithelial cells (especially on the proliferative basal layer epithelial cells in skin), endothelial cells, Schwann cells, certain tumor cells and a subset of pre-T cells. CD49f/CD104 is an adhesion receptor for laminins (especially laminin 5) and keratin filaments and is involved in the regulation of hemidesmosome formation and of cell proliferation and activation.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with FITC under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Product Citations
AB_893216 (BioLegend Cat. No. 327805)
AB_2129148 (BioLegend Cat. No. 327806)
- Integrin β chain, 205 kD, forms heterodimer with integrin α6 (CD49f)
- Epithelial cells, endothelial cells, some tumor cells, pre-T cell subset
- Laminins, keratin filaments
- Cell Type
- Epithelial cells, Endothelial cells, T cells, Embryonic Stem Cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Immunology, Stem Cells
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Kippenberger S, et al. 2004. J. Invest. Dermatol. 123:444.
2. Zola H, et al. 2007. Leukocyte and Stromal Cell Molecules:The CD Markers Wiley-Liss A John Wiley & Sons Inc, Publication
- Gene ID
- 3691 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD104 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.