- Poly4053 (See other available formats)
- Goat Polyclonal IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
This polyclonal goat anti-mouse IgG antibody reacts with the heavy chains of mouse IgG and with the light (kappa and lambda) chains common to most mouse immunoglobulins. No cross-reactivity has been detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins. This antibody has been solid-phase absorbed to ensure minimal cross-reaction with rat, human, bovine, horse, and rabbit immunoglobulins, but it may have minimal cross-reactivity with other subclasses of mouse immunoglobulins.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with Cyanine3 under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICC - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this fluorochrome conjugated antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescence microscopy. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This polyclonal goat anti-mouse IgG antibody is useful for capture or detection of mouse IgG in ELISA.
- Additional Product Notes
BioLegend is in the process of converting the name Cy3 to Cyanine3. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our Cyanine3 products. Please contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Scotta C, et al. 2008. J Immunol. 181:1025-33. PubMed
- Gao X, et al. 2014. Cell Mol Neurobiol. 34:257-68 (ICC)
- Winters T, et al. 2014. EMBO J. 33:1256-70.
- Product Citations
AB_893530 (BioLegend Cat. No. 405309)
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.