- 4B10 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- T-box expressed in T cells, T box 21, TBLYM
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
T-bet, also known as T-box transcription factor T-bet, is considered to be a "master regulator" of Th1 lymphoid development controlling the production of the cytokine IFN-γ. T-bet is widely expressed in hematopoietic cells including stem cells, NK cells, B cells, and T cells. T-bet is critical for the control of microbial pathogens, and knockout animals show multiple physiologic and inflammatory features characteristic of asthma. T-bet expression is optimally observed after IL-12 stimulation and can be suppressed by addition of the Th2 cytokine IL-4 or neutralization of IL-12.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Human, Mouse
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 785™ under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular immunofluorescent staining using our our True-Nuclear™ Transcription Factor Staining Protocol. Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
Brilliant Violet 785™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 785 nm. The bandpass filter 780/60 nm is recommended for detection, although filter optimization may be required depending on other fluorophores used. Be sure to verify that your cytometer configuration and software setup are appropriate for detecting this channel. Refer to your instrument manual or manufacturer for support. Brilliant Violet 785™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitation2 and immunofluorescence microscopy3.
NOTE: For flow cytometric staining with this clone, True-Nuclear™ Transcription Factor Buffer Set (Cat. No. 424401) offers improved staining and is highly recommended over the Foxp3 Fix/Perm Buffer Set (Cat. No. 421403) and the Nuclear Factor Fixation and Permeabilization Buffer Set (Cat. No. 422601).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Szabo SJ, et al. 2000. Cell 100:655. (ICFC, WB)
- Hwang ES, et al. 2005. J. Exp. Med. 202:1289. (ICFC, WB, IP)
- Neurath MF, et al. 2002. J. Exp. Med. 195:1129. (IF)
- Hsieh CY, et al. 2012. J Pharmacol Exp. 343:125. PubMed.
- Product Citations
AB_2721566 (BioLegend Cat. No. 644835)
- T-box transcription factor, approximately 58 kD.
Nuclear; expressed in T cells, hematopoietic stem cells, NK cells, B cells, lung, spleen.
- Th1-specific T-box transcription factor controlling expression of the hallmark Th1 cytokine, interferon gamma (IFN-γ). T-bet expression is critical for the control of microbial pathogens.
- Cell Type
- B cells, Hematopoietic stem and progenitors, NK cells, T cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Transcription Factors
- Molecular Family
- Nuclear Markers
- Antigen References
1. Szabo SJ, et al. 2000. Cell 100:655.
2. Szabo SJ, et al. 2002. Science 295:338.
3. Finotto S, et al. 2002. Science 295:336.
4. Mullen AC, et al. 2001. Science 292:1907.
- Gene ID
- 30009 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about T-bet on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
Other FormatsView All T-bet Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-T-bet||4B10||ICFC|
|Pacific Blue™ anti-T-bet||4B10||ICFC|
|Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-T-bet||4B10||ICFC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-T-bet||4B10||ICFC|
|Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-T-bet||4B10||ICFC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-T-bet||4B10||ICFC|
|Purified anti-T-bet (Maxpar® Ready)||4B10||WB,CyTOF®|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-T-bet||4B10||ICFC|
|Direct-Blot™ HRP anti-T-bet||4B10||WB|
|Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-T-bet||4B10||ICFC|
|Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-T-bet||4B10||ICC|
|KIRAVIA Blue 520™ anti-T-bet||4B10||ICFC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-T-bet
Pacific Blue™ anti-T-bet
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-T-bet
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-T-bet
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-T-bet
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-T-bet
Purified anti-T-bet (Maxpar® Ready)
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-T-bet
Direct-Blot™ HRP anti-T-bet
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-T-bet
Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-T-bet
KIRAVIA Blue 520™ anti-T-bet